Statement of Faith
1. The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching (when interpretation is based upon exegetical analysis) on which, historically, there has been general agreement among all true Christians.
3. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality (cf. Genesis 1:1, 26-27, Genesis 3:22, Psalm 90:2, Matthew 28:19, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Corinthians 13:14 ).
4. We also believe in the great events surrounding Jesus Christ's life and ministry, including: His eternal pre-existence, His virgin birth, His attesting miracles, His sinless life, His sacrificial death on the cross, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone, His glorious bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven and his glorious Parousia at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A. D, taking vengeance, fulfilled all things that have been written (Resurrection, Judgment and etc.,) (Luke 21:22).
5. Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. We believe God has acted sovereignly to bridge the gap that separates people from Himself. Thus, the salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight and solely on the account of Christ.
6. We assemble together (every Sunday) for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
7. We believe the Church Universal consists of all who live under Jesusí lordship, while the Church Local is a body of believing people, baptized and joined together, practicing the new covenant. We believe in the victorious nature of the Kingdom of Christ, His Church and Gospel.
8. We believe Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. And since the church has the burden of sharing the Words of Truth, to baptize, and to teach everyone everywhere to obey His Word, we desire, by His grace, to play our part in reaching the unreached with the credibility of Gospel of Christ.
9. We believe God is a covenant-making and covenant-keeping God; that is, He has made promises to those who respond to His love by committing their lives to Him (Jeremiah 31:31-34).